VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT (FALL 2020)
|Admission opening||Sunday||Aug 23, 2020|
|Last date for a course exemption request||Wednesday||Sep 30, 2020|
|Last date to Apply for Admission||Wednesday||Sep 30, 2020|
|Display of first merit list for Life Sc. Programs||Wednesday||Oct 07, 2020|
|MS-CS Admission/Entry Test||Sunday||Oct 11, 2020|
|2nd /last merit list for Life Science Programs||Thursday||Oct 15, 2020|
|Display of MS-CS first merit list||Thursday||Oct 15, 2020|
|Display of MS-CS 2nd /last merit list||Monday||Oct 19, 2020|
|Commencement of Classes (Fall 2020)||Monday||Oct 26, 2020|
General Instructions about Virtual University Admission Fall 2020:-
- Candidates can apply Online only through the VU website (Printed form will not be accepted).
- Candidates credentials e.g. Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth must be written as per Matriculation Certificate.
- Academic qualification (Registration Number, Roll Number, Marks, Pass out Year) and CNIC number must be written accurately as mentioned on the candidate’s official academic documents and CNIC respectively.
- The attached Photograph with signature must be as per specification.
- The attached documents must be complete, clear, and readable.
- Be sure that you have filled the admission application correctly and uploaded complete credentials before clicking the submit button. Once the admission application is submitted then there will be NO edit option available in the system.
- Incomplete/wrongly filled applications will not be marked as Incomplete but straightforwardly rejected and such applicants may submit a new admission application with a new Prospectus serial number/fee voucher.
- The Virtual University Campus once selected will not be changed after submission of admission form during the admission process.
- Applicants may purchase Prospectus for session Fall 2020 from any Virtual Campus, be sure the scratch code on the prospectus is INTACT. Old prospectuses will not be usable.
- If the applicant buys the prospectus Fall 2020, then use prospectus serial number and scratch code. The System will accept Admission Application(s) only with prospectus serial number and respective scratch code.
- In case, the applicant is unable to purchase prospectus, he/she must pay a voucher of Rs. 500/- and upload its paid copy for Admission Application submission.
- Soft/E-copy of Prospectus (Fall 2020) is available on the VU website https://www.vu.edu.pk/prospectus/default.aspx .
NOTE: It is to advise all the candidates/students to submit their dues through bank and other channels as prescribed on fee voucher. Do Not hand over any amount to campus authorities or University official(s). The University will not be responsible in case of any fraud.
Merit-Based Programs offered by the Faculty of Science & Technology:-
The University is offering BS Zoology, BS Biotechnology, BS Bioinformatics, M.Sc. Zoology & Diploma in Molecular Biology programs on merit. Each city/lab can have different merit on the basis of available seats. The candidate(s) may select a maximum of 3 cities from the following for merit competition and admission: –
- Gujar Khan
- Jalalpur Pirwala
- Nankana Sahib
- D.G. Khan
- Pattoki and
Welcome to the virtual student service. Using this site, students can get many benefits that can help with their studies. This site follows the unique ideas that were first introduced to students of a virtual university. The purpose of this site is to help students who use information technology. Thus, students who need services should join in and use new ideas in practice. Here you can download Virtual University midterm past papers and final term past papers with reference by Moaaz and other students:-