Important Announcement for Virtual University Students 2021
IST ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT Result Declared And Published Fall 2020 Semester
First Important Announcement for Virtual University Students 2021 is the result Fall 2020 semester has been declared and published. The students are advised to check their LMS Grade Books.
- A student who wishes to get his/her paper(s) rechecked is advised to visit the Student Services section and request for Paper(s) Rechecking on VULMS within the prescribed period. For details about Paper Rechecking rules and procedure, please visit:
- Those students who have fulfilled their degree completion requirements (with the declaration of current result) but wish to improve their CGPA/Course(s) grade (under defined rules) are advised to give their consent at email@example.com before April 7, 2021, 12:00 noon. After that, their pass-out status shall be updated which will be irrevocable for 2nd chance in any case whatsoever.
2ND ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT COURSE SELECTION
2nd Important Announcement for Virtual University Students 2021 is Course Selection for Spring 2021 Semester…
(Semester/ Classes Commencement Date: Monday, April 19, 2021)
The link for “Course Selection” will be active/ available with effect from Wednesday, April 07, 2021, under the “Student Services” tab in VULMS. The students are advised to log in to their VULMS account and select their course(s) immediately or before the semester commencement date. However, the last date to select/add/drop course(s) will be Thursday, April 29, 2021. Tuition fee vouchers issued after this date shall not be revised.
- Newly Admitted Students enrolled in the 1st semester of their respective study program, are given pre-selected courses as per the study scheme.
- Existing/ Continuing Students must make their course selection as mentioned above. Failing to enroll in any course(s) he/she will be treated as “INACTIVE STUDENT” during the semester according to “Semester Freeze Rules”. Such students may continue their studies after ‘Readmission” as per the University policy.
- Course Workload (Credit Hours) limits have been prescribed and published separately for each study program under “Course Selection Rules” given in “Student Handbook”. Students are advised to study these rules carefully before making their course selections.
- Students are expected to follow the “semester wise study scheme” of their respective study program so that their scholarship eligibility may not effect (See Scholarship Rules).
- Continuously enrolling maximum course/workload in each semester does not mean that a study program can be completed earlier than its minimum prescribed residential requirement.
- Course Pre-requisite Rule requires enrollment and qualifying of Basic/Introductory courses before enrolling an advanced level course. Therefore, said rule must be followed and given due consideration while making course selection.
- Students with blocked VULMS (due to non-payment of fee) will not be allowed to make their course selection unless they deposit their outstanding dues and get their LMS accounts active from Accounts Department.
- Grade Improvement Policy encourages the students to repeat ‘F’ or ‘D’ grade courses, if any, on a priority basis in subsequent semester(s); within maximum credit hours limit for the respective semester has to be followed. However, for MS/ MPhil programs, ‘F’, ‘D’, ‘C’ and ‘B–’ grade courses can be enrolled for improvement of grade.
- Qualified low grade “D” course(s) can be repeated for improvement only once during the entire study program. In the case of the MS/ MPhil program, the same rule applies to courses qualified with ‘D’, ‘C’, and ‘B-’ grades.
- Failed course(s) can be repeated until qualified.
- Improved/better grades of a course will substitute/replace the previous/lower grade and eventually increase the CGPA. However, in case of non-improvement of grade, the previous better grade will stand and counted towards CGPA calculation.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and completely understood the above rules and guidelines including course selection, scholarship, and Semester Freeze rules, etc. I understand that I shall be responsible for the consequence of a violation of said rules and thus promise to abide by the rules framed by the University from time to time.
Note: Students having issues or seeking guidance regarding course selection may e-mail or contact to:
|Course Selection Issues
|All Programs except MSCSfirstname.lastname@example.org||443||4430|
|MS in Computer Science Programemail@example.com||8622, 8664||8622|
|Fee Related and Accounts
|Phone Extension||Mobile Extension|
|Associate Degree, BS / BA program||Fee Related and Accounts
Unblocking information visit below link
|MS/ MPhil Program||335||3350|
|Academic Issues Relevant to
|Department of Computer Science/ITfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org||8611, 8411|
Department of Management Sciences
|Department of Accounting & Financeemail@example.com||8814|
|Department of Statisticsfirstname.lastname@example.org||8542|
|Department of Psychologyemail@example.com||8839|
|Department of Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org||8546, 8512|
|Department of Englishemail@example.com|
|Department of Zoologyfirstname.lastname@example.org||8415|
|Department of Sociologyemail@example.com|
|Department of Biologyfirstname.lastname@example.org||8416|
|Department of Mass Communicationemail@example.com||8833|
|Department of Commercefirstname.lastname@example.org||8832|
|ACF619-FinalProject-Accounting & Financeemail@example.com||8823-7, 8831, 8851, 8853-7|
|BNK620-Final Project – Bankingfirstname.lastname@example.org||8823-7, 8831, 8851, 8853-7|
|BNKI620-Internship Report – Bankingemail@example.com||8823-7, 8831, 8851, 8853-7|
|FIN620-Final project – Financefirstname.lastname@example.org||8823-7, 8831, 8851, 8853-7|
|FINI620-Internship Report – Financeemail@example.com||8823-7, 8831, 8851, 8853-7|
|HRM620-Final Project – Human Resource Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org||8822, 8847-9|
|HRMI620-Internship Report – Human Resource Managementemail@example.com||8822, 8847-9|
|MGT620-Final Project – Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org||8828, 8859-60|
|MGTI620-Internship Report – Managementemail@example.com||8828, 8859-60|
|MIS620-Final Project – MISfirstname.lastname@example.org||88,238,891|
|MISI620-Internship Report – MISemail@example.com||88,238,891|
|MKT620-Final Project – Marketingfirstname.lastname@example.org||8821, 8841,3,4,5|
|MKTI620-Internship Report – Marketingemail@example.com||8821, 8841,3,4,5|
|COM619-Final Project – Commercefirstname.lastname@example.org||8824|
|COMI619-Internshp Report – Commerceemail@example.com||8824|
|MCM619-Final Project – Mass Communicationfirstname.lastname@example.org||8863, 8833|
|MCMI619-Internship Report – Mass Communicationemail@example.com||8863, 8833|
|PSY619-Final Project – Psychologyfirstname.lastname@example.org||88,398,886|
|PSYI619-Internship Report – Psychologyemail@example.com||88,398,886|
|PAD619-Final Project – Public Administrationfirstname.lastname@example.org||8828, 8859-60|
|PADI619-Internship Report – Public Administrationemail@example.com||8828, 8859-60|
|BS (CS & IT)/MCS/MIT Software Projectsfirstname.lastname@example.org||8618,8623, 8651,8620|
|BNK619-Final Project – Bankingemail@example.com||8823-7, 8831, 8851, 8853-7|
|BNKI619-Internship Report – Bankingfirstname.lastname@example.org||8823-7, 8831, 8851, 8853-7|
|FIN619-Final project – Financeemail@example.com||8823-7, 8831, 8851, 8853-7|
|FINI619-Internship Report – Financefirstname.lastname@example.org||8823-7, 8831, 8851, 8853-7|
|HRM619-Final Project – Human Resource Managementemail@example.com||8822, 8847-9|
|HRMI619-Internship Report – Human Resource Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org||8822, 8847-9|
|MGT619-Final Project – Managementemail@example.com||8828, 8859-60|
|MGTI619-Internship Report – Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org||8828, 8859-60|
|MIS619-Final Project – MISemail@example.com||88,238,891|
|MISI619-Internship Report – MISfirstname.lastname@example.org||88,238,891|
|MKT619-Final Project – Marketingemail@example.com||8821, 8889, 8841-2,8844-5|
|MKTI619-Internship Report – Marketingfirstname.lastname@example.org||8821, 8889, 8841-2,8844-5|
Note: Internship and research project is mandatory for all students of BS Mass Communication and
BS Psychology w.e.f. spring 2019 batch.