A student may request for rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned paper(s) on or before Thursday, February 27, 2020. No request will be entertained after the specified date. The rescheduling rules may be accessible through the following link:
- The re-schedule chance shall be provided only once.
- Rescheduling fee is non-refundable in any case irrespective of his/her appearance in rescheduled paper(s).
- The rescheduled paper(s) shall be conducted as per the following schedule:
For Overseas Students: Saturday, February 29, 2020
For Local Students: Sunday, March 01, 2020
4. Fee voucher(s) of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.
5. A maximum of four (04) papers can be rescheduled in Fall 2019 Final Term Examinations.
1. Login to VULMS
2. Open VULMS–>Student Services–>Examinations Department–> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers.
3. Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email from email@example.com, (University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request).
4. Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
5. In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org